If you want to chop your hair off, while still keeping some of its lengths, we’ve got you covered. Check out the collection of the best asymmetrical pixie cuts and choose the one that suits your hair texture and face shape the most!
1. Short Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
One thing is for sure: this short asymmetrical pixie cut will make your facial features more distinctive. If you want to spice things up, add a subtle fade to this pixie.
2. Very Short Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Ultra-short haircuts are not reserved for men only. This asymmetrical pixie cut will draw attention to your jawline and cheeks.
3. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Round Face
If you have a round-shaped face, an asymmetrical pixie cut should be your top pick. The long bangs will make your face look a lot thinner.
4. Asymmetrical Toddler Pixie Cut
You don’t want to shorten your toddler’s hair completely, but at the same time, you’re sick and tired of untangling their long locks all the time. In that case, a long asymmetrical pixie cut is the solution!
5. African American Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
If you can’t stand boring hairstyles, this is a sign to make some changes. You’ll fall in love with this asymmetrical pixie cut at first sight.
6. Tousled Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
The only hair styling tool this cut needs is your fingers. Every morning, when you wake up, put your fingers in your hair, and shake the roots. Just like that, you’ve got yourself a tousled pixie.
7. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Women Over 50
It’s no wonder women in their 50s are going crazy for asymmetrical pixie cuts. It’s a stylish look that goes great with naturally gray hair.
8. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Do you want to look trendy in your 60s? I bet the answer is yes. In that case, choose this asymmetrical pixie cut.
9. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Women Over 70
If you’re in your 70s, you’re probably tired of styling your long hair all the time. That is why you should give this elegant, asymmetrical pixie cut a chance.
10. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
An asymmetrical pixie cut will give your fain hair the illusion of thickness and fullness. And that’s exactly what you need for an ideal look!
11. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Thick Hair
This type of pixie cut will remove weight, length, and heaviness from your hair. It gives you a low-maintenance haircut and it saves you from hours spent with a blow dryer.
12. Curly Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
An asymmetrical pixie cut works wonders on curly hair, and here is living proof of that! Besides being versatile, it also requires minimal styling.
13. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Side Bangs
Side bangs were popular at the beginning of the century, but now, they’re back! They add angular length to your face and hair.
14. Short Spiky Pixie Cut With Asymmetrical Bangs
A short spiky asymmetrical pixie cut gives definition to your hair and cheeks. And let’s not forget how attractive it looks.
15. Long Messy Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
The perfect way to make your asymmetrical pixie cut look messy (in the right way) is to blow-dry your hair upside down. Don’t forget to use a volumizing hair system, as well.
16. Asymmetrical Edgy Undercut Pixie Cut
Are you looking for a professional look that will allow you to express your individuality at the same time? Congratulations, you’ve found one!
17. Edgy Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
I have to warn you: this edgy asymmetrical pixie cut is not for everyone. But that doesn’t mean that a confident woman like you shouldn’t give it a shot.
18. Long Layered Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
If you’re looking for a new, fresh look, a layered asymmetrical pixie should be your top pick. It screams carefree and youth while being easy to maintain.
19. Asymmetrical Pixie Bob Haircut
Can’t decide between a pixie and a bob? What’s stopping you from having both? This haircut is trendy and makes heads turn.
20. Shaved Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
An asymmetrical pixie cut is not unique enough for you? Spice things up with this interesting undercut, combined with fades around the neckline.
21. Red Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Shaved Side
A red pixie cut with shaved sides will help you express your individuality and give you the change your desperately want. It’s a low-maintenance hairstyle you’ll absolutely adore.
22. Wavy Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Instead of constantly curling or flat ironing your hair, let your natural waves loose. The best chop for your texture is, without a doubt, an asymmetrical pixie cut.
23. Short Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Fades
Two subtle fades make a huge difference. Otherwise, this would be a typical, boring asymmetrical pixie cut, and I know that’s not what you want.
24. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Oval Face
This type of asymmetrical pixie cut goes great with oval faces. It accentuates your natural beauty while rounding your face shape.
25. Spiky Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
When maintaining this hairstyle at home, don’t forget to blow-dry your hair straight. But before that, apply some gel on your hair for the desired result.
26. Asymmetrical Pixie With Shaved Side And Colored Bangs
If you can’t decide whether to chop off most of your hair or to keep some of the lengths, get the best of both worlds with this asymmetrical pixie cut. Spice things up with funky-colored bangs.
27. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Long Bangs
The contrast between the long bangs and the shorter sides gives you an interesting look you’ll never get tired of. Besides, this hairstyle offers a lot of versatility.
28. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Baby Bangs
If you’re looking for a haircut to match your strong personality, you should definitely go for an asymmetrical pixie cut with baby bangs. This fringe will accentuate your beautiful face features.
29. Burgundy Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Haven’t you heard? Burgundy is the “it color” of the season. Pair it with a contemporary asymmetrical pixie cut, and you’ve got yourself a fashionable look.
30. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Peek-A-Boo Bangs
Peek-a-boo bangs aren’t just trendy and attractive. They also add a bit of mystery to your look.
31. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Long Curly Bangs
Keeping most of your hair straight, while curling up the long bangs has never looked this attractive. It’s a flirty, romantic hairstyle you’ll want t wear forever.
32. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Red Highlights
Red highlights mean that you’re fierce, independent, and confident. At the same time, this pixie cut gives you a chance to be an elegant lady.
33. Salt And Pepper Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
You know what’s best about this asymmetrical pixie cut? The fact that it hides your naturally gray hair perfectly!
34. Funky Colored Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
The asymmetrical pixie, the undercut, the baby bangs, the funky color… It’s all there. The only question is if you’re brave enough to give this awesome hairstyle a chance.
35. Long Razor Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
What this razor asymmetrical pixie cut will do is make your hair lighter, while giving it movement and texture. It’s a feminine cut that looks great on all face shapes.
36. Bold Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Here’s an edgy asymmetrical cut. It’s funky-colored, the cut is bold and all you have to do is complete it with some daring makeup.
37. Elegant Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Who says that you can’t look as elegant as possible with a pixie cut? This is a back-combed asymmetrical pixie cut, appropriate for all occasions.
38. Long Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Curly Bangs
If you have a messy asymmetrical pixie cut with long bangs and you’re attending a formal event, it will be enough just to curl your bangs. Trust me, it will make a huge difference.
39. Red Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
This fiery red asymmetrical pixie cut definitely makes a statement. It tells the world that you’re a confident, bold woman, besides of being beautiful.
40. Rainbow Colored Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Rainbow-colored hairstyles are trending this season! The cut itself doesn’t need a lot of maintenance but be prepared for the color washing up soon.
41. Formal Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
This formal asymmetrical pixie cut will require you to back-comb your hair almost every day. However, the effort is totally worth it!
42. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Pink Bangs And Shaved Side
Dark pink bangs and a shaved side in your natural hair color make this asymmetrical pixie cut a real head-turner.
43. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Choppy Bangs
The choppy bangs are what make this haircut such a bomb! It’s easy to maintain, and it gives off a carefree vibe.
44. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With One Sideburn
How about stepping out of your comfort zone and leaving just one sideburn long, while cutting the other side of your hair a bit shorter? It will frame your face beautifully and draw attention to your cheekbones.
45. Edgy Gray Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
Who said you had to dye your naturally gray hair a different color? This asymmetrical pixie is living proof that you can look trendy and cool while embracing your grays.
46. Vibrant Green Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
This vibrant green asymmetrical pixie cut with a different shade of long bangs and an undercut is, without a doubt, funky and edgy. But what’s stopping you from taking this picture as inspiration?
47. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Extra Long Side Bangs
The great thing about this style is how versatile it is. You can wear the bangs to cover half of your face or you can tuck it behind your ear to get a completely new look.
48. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Dark Blonde Highlights
Dark blonde highlights give your hair depth and dimension, while the longer bangs of the asymmetrical pixie frame your face. All of it combined gives you a sophisticated look everyone will want to copy.
49. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Big Curls
The big curls create fullness on the crown, while the long curly bangs give this hairstyle the playfulness it needs.
50. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Spiky Side
This is another fabulous way to wear an asymmetrical pixie cut while making a statement. It’s a low-maintenance cut and you only need some gel to style it.
51. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Natural Curls
If you have naturally curly hair, an asymmetrical pixie cut should be on top of your list. The bangs help shape the face, while the curls make the entire style flirty and fun.
52. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Rainbow Curly Bangs
Talking about fun hairstyles, these rainbow bangs will really make your asymmetrical pixie stand out from the crowd. You can flat iron them, or curl them— the choice is all yours.
53. Long Blonde Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
You don’t like having a lot of strands on your face, but you still want an asymmetrical pixie cut? Worry not, because here is a solution for you. Just a tip: blow-dry your hair upwards and use some hairspray to maintain this look at home.
54. Copper Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
It’s cute, it complements your hair features, and it’s easily maintainable. It sounds like an ideal asymmetrical pixie cut to me!
55. Blonde Asymmetrical Pixie Cuts With Side Bangs
It doesn’t matter if you’re a tomboy, or a more feminine type— this pixie is flattering for both. The short cut gives your hair texture, while the longer bangs let you feel like you still have some length.
56. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Ladies With Glasses
An asymmetrical pixie cut is one of the best choices for women with glasses. It gives you a mystical look while offering versatility since you can wear bangs to either side.
57. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Side Swept Bangs And Undercut
The subtle undercut contrasts with the long side-swept bangs, making this hairstyle fun and even a bit edgy. One thing is for sure: it will help you glow with youthfulness.
58. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Snatched Edges
Snatched edges turn this asymmetrical pixie into a true work of art. Pair them up with vintage bangs, and you’ll get a unique look you’ll fall in love with immediately.
59. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut With Side Part
A simple side part is a great accessory to a typical asymmetrical pixie cut. It gives the illusion of the body and it makes the entire style more attractive.
60. Icy Blonde Pixie With Tapered Neckline
To be exact, this haircut is somewhere in between a tapered neckline and an undercut. However, what matters is that it is trendy and it looks awesome on everyone.
61. Asymmetrical Gray Pixie Cut
This asymmetrical pixie cut offers volume and is long enough to give you plenty of possibilities while styling it.