Want to change something about your appearance? We’ve got you covered!
Here’s the ultimate list of the best pixie cuts for women over 60 for a fresh and more flattering look! Choose the perfect one for you!
1. Short Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60
If you want a low-maintenance hairstyle, a short pixie cut is calling your name. It will make you look and feel fresh and young!
2. Very Short Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60
You’ve had enough of long hair that needs constant styling? An extra short pixie cut is the best possible solution for you!
3. Pixie Cuts With Bangs For Women Over 60
Keep your bangs long but shorten the rest of your hair. You can flat iron the bangs or just let them air dry— the choice is all yours.
4. Asymmetrical Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60
Do you want to add a dash of fun to a boring pixie cut? Asymmetrical bangs are just the thing for you!
5. Pixie Layered Cuts For Women Over 60
One thing is for sure: layers add volume to your hair. They make it look fuller and thicker.
6. Pixie Hair Cuts For Thin And Fine Hair For Women Over 60
If you’re finally ready to take your long thin hair into the short hair world, give a pixie cut a try. I promise you that this awesome cut will give it a fresh bounce.
7. Tousled Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60 With Fine Hair
Fine hair was never easier to style! There’s no question about it: a pixie will be your new favorite haircut!
8. Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60 With Glasses
Forget about the contact lenses and look how amazingly a short pixie cut goes with glasses. To absolutely rock this look, combine this awesome hairdo with a fun eyewear.
9. Shaggy Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60
Who says that women over 60 must have boring hairstyles? A shaggy pixie cut is a living proof that they don’t!
10. Choppy Pixie Cuts For Women Over 60
Only bold women can pull this textured, piece-y, ear-length cut off. If you’re one of them, what else are you waiting for?
11. Edgy Purple Pixie Cut
Here’s another crop that will definitely capture everyone’s attention. Give this bold hair color a try— I promise you’ll love it!
12. Curly Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
Guess what: a pixie cut is an ideal solution for curly hair, as well. Instead of straightening them, let them loose and embrace your natural beauty.
13. Pixie Cut With Long Bangs For Women Over 60
The long bangs will frame your face, while the shorter part of your hair will give you a more casual look. It sounds like a win-win situation to me.
14. Pixie Cut With Side Swept Bangs For Women Over 60
Here’s a top secret: these side-swept bangs will hide wrinkles on your forehead. And if you want to do the same with the wrinkles around your eyes, just keep your bangs a bit longer.
15. Pixie Cut For Women Over 60 With Highlights
Not all pixie cuts for women over 60 include gray hair. When getting your haircut, ask your stylist to add a few highlights for a more flattering look!
16. Feathered Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
If you’re a woman over 60, you’ll simply love feathered hair. I mean, this hairstyle was the trademark of your youth!
17. Long Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
You’re tired of your long hair, but at the same time, you’re not ready to chop it all off? No, it’s not absurd! In fact, there is a solution for you: a long pixie cut!
18. Medium-Length Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
And even if a long pixie cut is too long for you, we still got you covered. In that case, a medium-length pixie is ideal for you!
19. Blonde Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Trust me on this one: blonde is the perfect color if your natural hair is going gray. Even if your gray roots are starting to show, nobody will notice the difference!
20. Pixie Cut For Older Ladies With Baby Bangs
Add an edgy touch to your typical short pixie cut with these micro bangs. This haircut is especially flattering for women with chubby faces, since it makes your face look more angular.
21. Pixie Cut For Older Women With Undercut
I have to warn you: a pixie with an undercut is for brave ladies only! If you’re one of them, this is your sign to give this bold haircut a go!
22. Messy Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Tired of styling your hair every morning? I hear you! This messy pixie cut is here to chase all of your troubles away. With it, you won’t need your hairbrush, let alone anything else!
23. Lixie Cut For Women Over 60
For a lixie, or a long pixie cut, your hairstylist will chop off your hair in the back to nape length. But the good news is that they’ll leave the front longer. This way, you get the best of both worlds.
24. Spiky Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
For a spiky pixie cut, you can leave the layers longer on the top, or you can cut your entire hair extra short— the choice is all yours!
25. Copper Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
It’s no wonder that copper is one of the most popular hair colors for women right now. Choose between strawberry copper, creamy copper, dusty copper…
26. Icy Blonde Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Turn your gray hair into icy blonde in a blink of an eye. Combine this bold hair color with a pixie cut and nobody will stay indifferent to your hairstyle.
27. Piece-Y Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
So simple, yet so stunning. That’s right, I’m talking about a piece-y pixie cut. It creates dimension, movement and gives volume to your hair.
28. Curly Bixie For Grey Hair
Can’t decide between a bob haircut and a pixie cut? So, don’t! Instead, pixie a bixie, which is somewhere in between.
29. Pixie Cut For Women Over 60 With Sideburns
A set of sideburns brings out all the best aspects of your pixie cut. Trust me, they’re an excellent addition to this face-framing haircut.
30. Swept Back Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
It’s time to reveal that beautiful face of yours. So what if you have a few wrinkles? Haven’t you heard that aging gracefully is in style?
31. Pixie Cut For Women Over 60 With Thick Hair
Having thick hair is all sunshine and rainbows until it comes to styling it. Well, luckily, those days are soon to be over— if you choose a pixie cut.
32. Ash Blonde Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
There is a thin line between gray and ash blonde hair. Are you dying it this way? Or are these your natural grays? I guess nobody will ever know!
33. Wavy Pixie Cut For Older Women
You’ve spent your entire life curling or straightening your hair. Well, why wouldn’t you call it a quits? Instead, let your natural waves loose with this amazing pixie cut.
34. Tapered Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
A tapered pixie cut starts longer on the top, and it gets shorter as the outline of the hair conforms to the shape of your head. It sounds more complicated than it is, but the good thing is that it looks absolutely awesome!
35. Wispy Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Here’s an ideal solution for wispy hair: a pixie cut. The best part is that you won’t have to spend hours styling it— brushing your hair every morning will be more than enough.
36. Two-toned Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
This two-toned pixie cut creates fullness that takes your hairstyle to new heights. Besides, this trendy hairstyle gives your hair volume and thickness— just what you need for a perfect look.
37. Pixie Cut With Longer Sides For Older Ladies
A short pixie cut with longer sides will show off your eyes and frame your face in a marvelous way. This wash and wear hairstyle is incredibly easy to style and maintain.
38. Short Pixie Cut With Bangs For Women Over 60
If you don’t want extra volume on the top, a short pixie cut with bangs is your best choice. These bangs have a natural way of slimming your face.
39. Elegant Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
You can look like a real lady with a pixie cut, as well. This elegant hairstyle is a living proof of that.
40. Medium Pixie Cut With Wavy Bangs
A medium-length pixie cut with wavy bangs is luxurious and rich. This type of bangs sets off the eyes and emphasize the lips.
41. Short Pixie Cut With Straight Bangs For Older Ladies
Here’s another flattering hairstyle to help you cover your forehead and eye wrinkles. Not only that: it’s also simple and youthful.
42. Pixie Bob Haircut For Women Over 60
There’s a reason all women over 60 went crazy for this pixie bob haircut: it’s always in style. Besides, you can just finger-comb it, and you’re good to go!
43. Chic Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Want to look chic and trendy in an older age? In that case, look no further, because this unique hair style is waiting for you!
44. Gray Pixie Cut With Longer Sides
If you’re looking for a sign to stop dying your hair and embrace your natural gray hair, this is it! The long sides that float around your cheeks will frame your face in a beautiful way.
45. Glamorous Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
This haircut screams fashion, glam, and trendy. It will put focus on your face and draw all the attention to your incredible features.
46. Pixie Cut With Bangs Up For Women Over 60
Keep some of your bangs on the forehead, while brushing the rest of it up for a fashionable look that never goes out of style. This haircut is especially flattering for women with round or chubby faces.
47. Pixie Cut With Brushed Up Bangs For Women Over 60
Here’s another great choice for all of you who want to make your face look a bit longer: brushed up bangs combined with a short pixie cut.
48. Pixie Cut With Full Bangs For Older Ladies
Ask your stylist for layers around your face to create the illusion of thickness. Show your natural hair off proudly!
49. Ultra Short Pixie Cut With Shaved Sides
No, this haircut is not reserved for younger women only. In fact, more and more ladies choose an ultra short pixie cut with shaved sides!
50. Bowl Pixie Cut For Older Women
If you leave the length of your bangs a bit longer in the front, your entire hair will get a more structured look. This is a flexible hairstyle, since it can be parted down the middle or on a side.
51. Side Parted Pixie Cut With Undercut For Women Over 60
On one side, you have a boyish haircut. Then, voila, on the other side, there are long girlish bangs. Doesn’t the mixture sound amazing? Well, it looks even better.
52. Blonde Layered Pixie Cut For Older Women
If you’re looking for a fresh, new look, why wouldn’t you consider a layered pixie cut. It will make you look young and carefree, which is the ultimate goal, isn’t it?
53. Pixie Cut With Curly Bangs For Women Over 60
An asymmetrical pixie cut is not bold enough for you? Add some curls to it to get a more youthful appearance.
54. Mullet Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
Guess what: a mullet haircut is back in style. And is not reserved for men only. In fact, it’s becoming more and more popular among older ladies!
55. Pixie Cut With Sideburns And Bangs For Women Over 60
A pixie cut, sideburns and bangs. Is it too much to fit in one hairstyle? Definitely not, and here is a proof for that!
56. Asymmetrical Curly Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
If you have naturally curly hair, this is your sign to chop it off into a pixie cut. We suggest you an asymmetrical pixie with long, curly bangs.
57. Rounded Bronde Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
No, this is not a typo. Bronde is a hair color somewhere in between brunette and blonde. And it goes fantastically with a pixie cut.
58. Choppy Blonde Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Choppy pixie cut is ideal for thin and fine hair. And the best part is that you don’t have to spend hours styling and maintaining it.
59. Deep-Side Parting Blonde Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
A deep side part is making its big comeback from the 2010s. And if you really want to be in style, you’ll combine it with a pixie cut.
60. Brunette Pixie Cut For Women Over 60
Add different shades to your brown hair, chop it off, and just like that, you’ve got yourself a makeover. Trust me: all eyes will be pointed at you!