The best way to visually thicken your fine hair is to give it the right cut. I am talking about the cut that will give your locks the illusion of volume, depth, and dimension. And that’s exactly what you’ll find if you check out these short hairstyles for fine hair.
1. Pixie Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Here’s some good news: your fine hair will never look better if you choose a traditional pixie cut. It’s fresh, easy to maintain and you can never get bored of it.
2. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair Over 50
If you’re in your 50s and trying to figure out what short style suits your fine hair the best, here is the inspo pic you should take to your hairdresser.
3. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair Over 60
When you reach a certain age, you get tired of styling your hair all the time. However, you still want to look attractive. And that is when this haircut steps in.
4. Layered Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Layers will give your hair volume, texture, and the illusion of depth. Yes, they go perfectly well with a short hairstyle.
5. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair Over 60 With Glasses
You know what goes great with eyeglasses? Choppy layers! This is especially true if you have fine hair.
6. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair Over 70
If you’re in your 70s, all you want is a low-maintenance haircut that makes you look stylish. Sound impossible? Think again.
7. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair Over 50 With Glasses
This appealing short hairstyle for fine hair frames your face beautifully. And the best part is that you no longer have to hide your natural gray locks.
8. Short Hairstyle For Fine Thin Hair
The combination of thin and fine hair sounds like a real nightmare. Well, it doesn’t have to be like that any more.
9. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair Over 70 With Glasses
Here’s living proof that you can look elegant with short hair with fine texture, while wearing glasses and without dyeing your hair.
10. Short Bob Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Who told you that bob haircuts are reserved for thick hair only? This picture proves otherwise.
11. Choppy Layered Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Choppy layers should be your to-go hairstyle if you have fine hair since they give it the volume it desperately needs.
12. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair With Bangs
You can rock bangs even though you have fine hair— all you need is a skilled hairdresser who knows what they’re doing.
13. Short Curly Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Many people have no idea that curly hair can have a fine texture as well. Another thing they don’t know is that a short cut is the best style for this type of hair.
14. Short Easy Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Looking for a wash-and-go kind of short hairstyle for fine hair? It seems you’ve found one.
15. Short Hairstyle With Choppy Bangs For Fine Hair
If going choppy all the way is too much for you, make a compromise with your hair and get choppy bangs only.
16. Low Maintenance Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
The only thing you’ll need to be doing if you choose this hairstyle is to cut your hair regularly. Everything else requires literally zero effort.
17. Short Spiky Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Spikes are especially flattering for fine textured hair. They create movement and make you look much younger.
18. Mullet For Fine Hair
A mullet should be one of your top picks if you’re looking into short hairstyles for fine hair. Why? Well, don’t you see how great this haircut looks?
19. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair With Shaved Sides
A short hairstyle with shaved sides is for the bold ones only. It is an edgy haircut that can’t go unnoticed.
20. Short Hairstyle For Straight Fine Hair
The best thing you can do to your straight fine hair is to cut it into a bob. Trust me: many women around the world would give everything if they could pull this hairstyle off.
21. Edgy Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair With Long Sideburns
Long sideburns are what make this hairstyle so unique. And if you get tired of this edgy look, just chop them off.
22. Ultra Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Are you ready for the biggest makeover of your life? If the answer is yes, I present you the ultra-short pixie that will work wonders on your fine hair.
23. Short Hairstyle With Highlights For Fine Hair
These baby highlights are here to give your hair depth and dimension. Besides that, they also create the much-needed movement,
24. Short Hairstyle With Short Bangs For Fine Hair
Pair a typical pixie cut with these cute extra short bangs and you’ll get a unique haircut everyone will ask you about— especially if you go blonde all the way.
25. Short Platinum Blonde Hairstyle For Fine Hair
I’ll admit that platinum blonde can be difficult to maintain. However, if you use the right products, it will shine always and forever.
26. Short Hairstyle For Gray Fine Hair
Here’s the only proof you’ll ever need that gray hair doesn’t equal old hair. You can still look trendy and stylish despite your age.
27. Short Hairstyle For Fine Thick Hair
Who would know that there is such a thing as both fine and thick hair? Well, the good news is that we’ve got you covered if this is your hair type.
28. Rounded Bob Cut For Fine Hair
That’s right, you’ve seen it right: it’s possible to have a rounded bob and a fine hair texture at the same time. In fact, it’s the roundness that gives your hair the volume it needs.
29. Blonde Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
Blondes really do have more fun. And this short hairstyle for fine hair proves that they can look their best while doing it.
30. Choppy Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
A choppy pixie cut is a pretty typical short hairstyle for fine hair. However, it is everything but boring.
31. Elegant Curly Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Curl those fine locks and transform your dull short haircut into an elegant one, suitable for all occasions possible.
32. Funky Colored Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
If chopping your hair off isn’t enough, add some color to the cut as well. If you want a huge change, make sure it’s a funky color.
33. Short Hairstyle For Wavy Fine Hair
Wavy fine hair doesn’t have to cause you any more trouble. Just cut it into this bob and you’ll regret you didn’t do it sooner.
34. Bowl Cut For Fine Hair
How cool is this two-toned bowl cut for fine hair? It screams fun and adventure and that’s exactly how it will make you feel.
35. Faux Hawk For Fine Hair
As if a faux hawk isn’t edgy enough, be brave and pair it with a funky color. My choice for this short hairstyle is definitely blue.
36. Tomboy Cut For Fine Hair
Is it possible to look classy while pulling off a tomboy haircut? Absolutely yes.
37. Messy Wavy Bob Cut With Bangs For Fine Hair
Your hair is fine, messy, and wavy. Sounds like a lot of trouble. Well, things don’t have to be like that if you choose this cut.
38. Mini Bob For Fine Hair
A mini bob is probably one of the classiest short hairstyles for fine hair you could think of. If you don’t believe me, try it and see for yourself.
39. Blonde Bob With Ash Highlights For Fine Hair
Ash highlights work wonders on hair dyed in blonde; especially if we’re talking about fine textured hair.
40. Long Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
A long pixie has never looked better. Choose this hairstyle if you want a low-maintenance hairdo that requires minimum effort to style.
41. Salt And Pepper Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
One thing is for sure: salt and pepper bring something sophisticated to every haircut. That’s some good news for your naturally gray hair.
42. Feathered Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Don’t let anyone fool you by telling you that feathered hair is out dated. In face, it’s making its big comeback.
43. Salt And Pepper Bob For Fine Hair
This is a bit different salt and pepper short hairstyle for fine hair. The gray baby lights are here just to spice things up a little bit.
44. Pink Pixie Cut For Fine Wavy Hair
If you want a funky-colored pixie cut but need to look professional, let your top pick be pastel pink hair color.
45. Copper Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
I don’t know what part of this hairstyle is better. Is it the cut? Or the color? Or the layers on the crown?
46. Textured Wavy Bob Cut For Fine Hair
If you’re looking for the most flattering way to put focus on your facial features, a textured wavy bob cut is here to do all the work for you.
47. Gray Bob Cut For Fine Hair
One thing is for sure: if you have fine hair, you simply can’t go wrong with a gray bob cut. Remember: it’s a classic for a reason.
48. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
The asymmetry on this pixie cut is not here just to give your style movement— it also provides you with versatility.
49. Short Hairstyle For Frizzy Fine Hair
I’ll admit it: fine frizzy hair is incredibly challenging to style and maintain. That is exactly why you must find a skilled hair artist to chop your hair off.
50. Brunette Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
A brunette short hairstyle for fine hair screams class and elegance. It’s suitable for all occasions and all age groups.
51. Low-Maintenance Copper Pixie For Fine Hair
If you’re not born ginger, you’ll have to go to color appointments on a regular basis. But besides that, this low-maintenance pixie cut requires little to no effort.
52. Edgy Mini Bob For Fine Hair With Undercut
This hairstyle has it all: the undercut, the short bangs, the mini bob cut, and the long sideburns. And all of it combined results in a magnificent hairdo.
53. Short Hairstyle For Black Fine Hair
Dark, one-toned hair can never go out of style. And you know what else is always fashionable? Black hair color combined with a short hairstyle like this.
54. Asymmetrical Bob Cut For Fine Hair
The most flattering hair type for this kind of cut is the combination of thick and fine hair. Just look how awesome it looks.
55. Curly Bob Cut For Fine Hair
Curls are the ones that give this bob cut the illusion of volume. They make your hair look much thicker.
56. Dimensional Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
The right hairdresser will know how to give you the perfect dimensional hairstyle to make your fine hair look a lot fuller.
57. Wet Curly Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
How awesome is this wet curly short hairstyle for fine hair? Is it a long pixie or a mini bob? Who cares? What matters is that it looks amazing.
58. French Bob Cut For Fine Hair
The name says it all: a French bob is stylish, fancy, classy, and sophisticated. Trust me, this hairstyle will make you feel like you’ve just gotten off the Paris Fashion Week.
59. Sleek Bob Cut For Fine Hair
A sleek bob cut looks neat yet effortless on fine hair. It’s one of those classic hairstyles you simply cannot go wrong with.
60. Short Pastel Pink Hairstyle For Fine Hair
This hairstyle goes perfectly well with oval-shaped faces and fine hair. If you have both, go for it.
61. Wolf Cut For Fine Hair
Are you ready for some big changes? If the answer is yes, a wolf cut for fine hair should be your number one choice.
62. Asymmetrical Long Bob Cut For Fine Hair
Are you looking for an ideal cut that will look fun and professional at the same time? Well, you’ve hit the jackpot with this inspo pic.
63. Buzz Cut For Fine Hair
Instead of just cutting your hair, dye it platinum blonde as well. Even if you don’t like it, it will grow out faster than you might think.
64. Messy Curly Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
A messy, curly short hairstyle for fine hair is here to help you look and feel younger than ever. It’s adventurous, and it makes you hair look much fuller than it actually is.
65. Pixie Cut With Longer Bangs For Fine Hair
The combination of longer and shorter bangs is what makes this hairstyle stand out from the crowd. The lengths on the sides will accentuate your jawline.
66. Plum Purple Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
Plum purple is both professional and funky hair color, especially when paired with a traditional short pixie cut.
67. Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair With Tapered Neck
It’s about time you start showing that beautiful neck of yours. And this wash-and-go is the hairstyle that will help you do exactly that.
68. Effortless Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
Here’s another low-maintenance pixie cut ideal for fine hair. Instead of looking at it as boring, start seeing it as timeless.
69. Funky Short Hairstyle For Older Ladies With Fine Hair
Who said that older ladies can’t pull off a funky-colored short hairstyle without looking ridiculous? After you see this pic, you’ll change your mind about that.
70. Low-Maintenance Short Hairstyle For Older Women With Fine Hair
Good news: you can get rid of all of your hair tools and products. In fact, with this hairstyle, you don’t need a hairbrush or a blowdryer either.
71. Icy Blonde Baby Mullet For Fine Hair
A mullet is not edgy enough for you? If you want more attention, pair it with icy blonde hair color.
72. Shaggy Bob Cut For Fine Hair
Did you wake up like this? Or did you spend hours in front of the mirror trying to achieve this hairstyle? Who knows? And that’s the beauty of it.
73. Bixie For Fine Hair
Bixie is an attractive haircut between a bob cut and a pixie cut. Basically, this hairstyle gives you the best of the both world, which makes it a win-win situation.
74. Bob Cut With Uneven Bangs For Fine Hair
A bob cut with uneven bangs is great for all the women out there who have trouble with damaged locks. I’m sure you know that the bangs are usually the ones that suffer the most damage. Well, now is the time to cut them shorter and to give them a chance for a fresh start.
75. Sleek Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Here’s a great example of how versatile short hairstyles for fine hair can be. Use this look when you go out clubbing and you’ll rock everyone’s word.
76. Pearl Blonde Short Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
A pearl shade of blonde goes amazingly on a natural gray surface. However, this short haircut for fine hair is flattering for all age groups.
77. Blonde Soft Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
This soft pixie for blonde hair is here to prove one thing only: you can still look like a Barbie doll or a real-life Princess, even with short hair.
78. Chin-Length Bob Cut For Fine Hair
A chin-length bob cut for fine hair sends a clear message: you’re sassy and badassy. And most importantly, you’re not to be played with.
79. Tousled Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
No matter your face shape, I promise you that you’ll love this tousled pixie cut for fine hair. It’s great for all occasions and it never goes out of style.
80. Quiff Hairstyle For Fine Hair
If you’re convinced that a quiff is reserved for thick hair only, it’s time to rethink that. Here’s living proof of how good it can look on fine hair as well.
81. Pixie Cut For Curly African American Fine Hair
Curly African American fine hair isn’t as rare as you might think. However, the good news is that it offers you tons of possibilities for styling.
82. Gray Textured Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
A gray textured pixie cut has the right amount of length to frame your face on either side. At the same time, it’s also short enough to be low-maintenance.
83. Edgy Mushroom Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Are you looking for your signature look? If the answer is yes, why wouldn’t you consider this mushroom short hairstyle for fine hair?
84. Dark Blonde Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
You want to go blonde but think that it requires too much time and effort to maintain your hair? In that case, a dark blonde short hairstyle should be your top pick.
85. Platinum Blonde Short Bob Cut For Fine Hair
On the other way, if you want to go all the way blonde, don’t hesitate to do so. Here’s a cut that goes perfectly with this hair color.
86. Bleached Blonde Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
The added volume from the chopped layers is here to draw out your beautiful facial features. Surprisingly, this kind of a haircut creates an awesome symmetry.
87. Blonde Balayage Bob Cut For Fine Hair
It’s the subtle balayage that makes this hairstyle so appealing. You might not notice it at first sight but it’s exactly what gives
88. Shingle Bob Cut For Fine Hair
To be exact, you’re looking at a contemporary updated version of a shingle bob cut. But what matters is that it sends off the same retro, French vibe.
89. Shoulder-Length Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
A shoulder-length short hairstyle is definitely one of the most flattering haircuts for fine hair. Give it a try and see for yourself.
90. Bordeaux Bob Cut For Fine Hair
The Bordeaux hair color looks so natural and, at the same time, it gives your hair an incredible glow. Pair it with this short hairstyle and you’ll get the wow effect.
91. Messy Choppy Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
If you’re an adventurous rebel by nature, I’ve found the perfect short hairstyle for you. It is not just appealing— it expresses your nature as well.
92. Choppy Blonde Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
A choppy blond pixie cut for fine hair is for the wild, untamed beasts. If you consider yourself this type of woman, what else are you waiting for?
93. Edgy Pumpkin Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair
An edgy pumpkin short hairstyle for fine hair screams confidence and spontaneity. So instead of thinking it through, just go for it.
94. Pixie Cut With Ultra Short Bangs For Fine Hair
A set of ultra-short bangs work wonders on bigger foreheads. But even if that’s not what you’re struggling with, this is still an attractive haircut.
95. Pixie Mullet For Fine Hair
Let me tell you a little secret: you can’t afford to miss the newest hair trend. That’s right, I’m talking about an ideal blend of a pixie and a mullet.
96. Textured Bob Cut For Fine Hair
The subtle texture towards the end gives this astonishing haircut movement. One thing is for sure: you’re looking at a cool shag.
97. Lob For Fine Hair
Can you guess what a lob is? Yes, it’s an abbreviation for a long bob cut. And it’s a great option for fine hair.
98. Blunt Bob Cut For Fine Hair
A blunt bob is not reserved for professional looks only. In fact, it looks awesome on almost everyone, especially on women with fine hair.
99. One-Length Bob Cut For Fine Hair
How neat but sassy at the same time does this one-length bob looks? Only a few haircuts can achieve this effect.
100. Tousled Bob Cut With Bangs For Fine Hair
A tousled bob with bangs is an ideal option for ladies with fine, untamed hair. If it has a bit of wave in its texture, even better.
101. Piece-y Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
You’re looking at the best example of a subtle edgy style. And the best part is that it offers a ton of versatility.
102. Chill Mullet For Fine Hair
You’re not looking at a typical mullet. This is an upgraded, fancier version of what once was the most popular hairstyle in the world.
103. Pixie Cut With Angled Layers
A skilled hairdresser will know how to cut the layers in the right angles to create a bunch of movement in your hair. And that is exactly what will make your haircut more fun.
104. Short Hairstyle With Swoopy Layers
When you look at this hairstyle from the front, the layers are practically invisible. But on the back, you’re in for a surprise!
105. Short Platin Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
The best thing about a short platin pixie for fine hair is that it features around your face. Even though this looks like a low-maintenance look, keep in mind that it can lose its shape quickly.
106. Wispy Layered Short Bob Cut
Wispy layers are here to add texture and volume to your style. You’re looking at a haircut that offers you an endless range of creativity.
107. Feathered Mullet Cut For Fine Hair
Feathered hair combined with a mullet? It looks like the 80s are back And they’ve never looked better.
108. Stacked Bob Cut For Fine Hair
This stacked bob is cool while still being feminine and soft. Sounds like a jackpot haircut to me.
109. Wolf Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
If you’re a wild, confident woman, you’ll want a hairstyle that helps you stand out from the crowd. And that’s exactly what a wolf pixie will do for you.
110. Rounded Lixie Cut For Fine Hair
Here you have the epitome of fine hair. Just look how flattering a rounded long bob looks on it and how much volume this hairstyle gives it.
111. Pastel Pink Shaggy Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
It’s got the shag, the funky hair color, the trendy cut, and the choppy bangs. It sounds like an ideal haircut to me. And it looks even better.
112. Brunette Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
A plain brunette hair color has never looked more modern. This pixie cut gives your face an elongating effect, making it flattering for most face types.
113. Blunt Bob With Bangs For Fine Hair
The bangs and the copper hair color are what make this blunt bob so spectacular. Check it out and see how it complements your bone structure.
114. Tapered Bob Cut For Fine Hair
Here’s a pro tip:: if you want to make this hairstyle appear even more voluminous, move your hair away from your face and tuck it behind your ears.
115. Violet Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
If you’re looking for the coolest possible short hairstyle for your fine-textured hair, you’ve just found one. Trust me: this violet color will get you all the attention you want.
116. Two-Toned Textured Pixie For Fine Hair
A two-toned pixie cut is edgy but professional at the same time. It’s certainly sending off a rock vibe.
117. Salt And Pepper Lixie For Fine Hair
We’ve already established how beautiful salt and pepper hair is. But I bet you had no idea how amazing it looks on a long pixie cut.
118. Lavender Pixie Cut For Fine Hair
Lavender is another hair dye that goes perfectly on natural gray hair. Show the world that age is nothing but a number.
119. Razor Cut Pixie For Fine Hair
If you get a real professional to chop off your hair, they’ll make wonders with this razor cut. All of a sudden, you’ll feel like you have thick, instead of fine hair.
120. Ice Blonde Pixie Side Cut
The crown is here to create height to your style. Combine it with contrasting shaved sides and all eyes will be on you!