Remember: fashion has no age limit, and it’s never too late to transform your entire looks. We suggest you start with your hair. Find the inspo in this list of the best short haircuts for older women.
1. Short Bob Haircut For Older Women
If you want to look classy and classic, this bob cut should be your number one pick. The best thing about it is that it never goes out of style.
2. Short Haircut For Older Women With Thin Hair
All the troubles you had with maintaining your thin hair have come to an end. This is, without a doubt, one of the best short haircuts for older women with this type of hair texture.
3. Short Shag Haircut For Older Women
Hop on into the newest trend of shaggy short haircuts. This one is modern, and it looks good on every head shape.
4. Very Short Haircut For Older Women
If you’re tired of long hair, here is an effortless style you won’t get enough of. It’s simple, yet beautiful.
5. Short Pixie Haircut For Older Women
One thing is for sure: a short pixie cut for older women can and won’t go out of style. Let those grays out in the open!
6. Short Layered Haircut For Older Women
No matter your hair texture, layers will make it look more dimensional. And that is exactly what you’re looking for.
7. Metallic Gray Short Haircut For Older Women
Metallic gray is the new “it” hair color in the fashion world. Pair it with this stylish short cut for older women and you’ll get an amazing hairstyle.
8. Short Haircut For Older Women With Fine Hair
You have fine hair? Worry not because we’ve got you covered. This chop will give it the illusion of thickness.
9. Short Haircut For Older Women With Round Faces
If you have a round face, what you need is a high crown. And these choppy layers will give you exactly that.
10. Short Haircut For Older Women With Oval Face
A short haircut with longer side bangs is perfect for oval-shaped faces. This style is flattering for most hair types.
11. Short Spiky Haircut For Older Women
Spikes aren’t reserved for male hairstyles only. Check out this modern short haircut for older women and see it for yourself.
12. Short Haircut For Older Women With Thinning Hair
It’s common for women to face the issue of thinning hair after they reach the age of 50. If this is something you’ve been experiencing, always choose a short haircut instead of trying to keep your hair long.
13. Bob Cut With Bangs For Older Women
The best thing about these bangs is the fact that they will become your best ally in covering those annoying forehead wrinkles.
14. Short Haircut For Older Women With Glasses
If you choose an interesting eyewear shape and design, you’re free to go with the simpler haircut, without the fear of looking too boring or plain.
15. Short Curly Haircut For Older Women
Just see how beautiful these curls are. Paired with layers and this trendy pixie cut, it all results in an eye-catching short haircut for older women.
16. Short Haircut For Older Women With Straight Hair
Instead of curling your straight hair, just let it shine. Combine your texture with these highlights and you’ll get an attractive bob.
17. Short Natural Haircut For Older Black Women
If you have naturally curly hair, my strong suggestion is to let your curls free. You’ve spent your entire life trying to tame them, and now it’s their time to shine.
18. Short Haircut For Older Women With Wavy Hair
We have something to offer for women with wavy hair, as well. A seemingly simple pixie will shine with this beautiful shade of gray color.
19. Low Maintenance Short Haircut For Older Women
I bet you’ve had enough of spending hours in the hair salon and at home, in front of the mirror, trying to style your hair. Luckily, those days are long over.
20. Short Haircut For Older Black Women
Are you ready to transform your entire look? If the answer is yes, here is the picture you should bring to your next hair appointment.
21. Feathered Short Haircut For Older Women
Who made you think that feathered hair stayed in the 80s? Guess what— it’s making its great comeback.
22. Short Sassy Haircut For Older Women
Are you ready to be sassy and badassy? In that case, please consider this cool and trendy short haircut for older women.
23. Short Haircut For Older Women With Gray Hair
It’s about time you stop hiding those beautiful gray locks of yours. Embrace your age and rock this hairstyle with confidence.
24. Blonde Short Pixie Cut For Older Women
One thing is for sure: you can never go wrong with blonde! Here’s the hairstyle that will make you look and feel younger than ever.
25. Long Pixie Cut For Older Women
This long pixie, popularly called, a lixie, is stylish, pretty easy to maintain, and looks good on all hair types. If all of this can’t persuade you into trying it, I don’t know what will.
26. Choppy Short Haircut For Older Women
To be fair, this haircut is just slightly choppy. However, it doesn’t make it any less attractive, does it?
27. Spunky Short Hairstyle For Older Women
A spunky pixie is an edgy, yet very attractive look. If you choose this short haircut for older women, nobody will stay indifferent.
28. Elegant Bob For Older Ladies
An elegant bob cut is always a good choice, especially for working ladies who want to look professional at all times. Just look how amazing it looks with this shade of gray.
29. Short Haircut With Bangs For Older Women
This type of bangs will cover your forehead completely. But if you’re trying to hide your wrinkles, it is exactly what you need.
30. Inverted Bob For Older Women With Gray Hair
Ask your hairdresser for layers that are stacked in the back, but get longer in the front gradually. Just like that, you’ll get your dream haircut.
31. Short Haircut For Older Women With Frizzy Hair
Instead of constantly taming your frizzy hair, let it loose and give it a break. Show the world how comfortable you feel in your own skin.
32. Tomboy Hairstyle For Older Women
If you’ve spent all of your life wanting to look boyish, this is your chance to shine. Forget what society says and let your unique self out in the open.
33. Short Haircut With Funky Colored Bangs For Older Women
Older women can rock fun and daring hairstyles as well. This pixie with funky-colored bangs is living proof of that.
34. Salt And Pepper Lixie For Older Women
Is there anything more beautiful than the combination of natural salt and pepper highlights in healthy hair? Yes, there is— when it’s all paired with a modern short haircut.
35. Silver Bob For Ladies Over 60
Gray hair doesn’t equal old hair, and it’s about time society remembers that. If you want an eye-catching look, a silver bob cut is just the right one for you.
36. Edgy Short Haircut For Older Women
I have to warn you: this edgy short haircut for older women is not for everyone. But if you’re a sassy woman, you’ll wear it with confidence.
37. Ultra Short Buzz Cut For Older Women
You can be pretty and feminine with an ultra-short buzz cut as well. If you don’t believe me, try it for yourself.
38. Short Haircut For Older Women With Thick Hair
It’s pretty obvious why this astonishing short hairstyle for older women is reserved for thick-haired ladies only. If you’re one of the few lucky ones, go for it!
39. Short Textured Pixie Cut For Older Women
The texture is what transforms this plain short haircut into an interesting pixie you’ll fall in love with at first sight.
40. Wavy Bob Cut For Older Ladies
The wavy bob is feminine and elegant, and it will make you look like a real lady. What is even more important, it will help you feel like one!
41. Asymmetrical Short Gray Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
This asymmetrical gray pixie is here to put all the attention to your facial features. And that’s exactly what that beautiful face of yours deserves.
42. Blonde Curly Pixie Cut For Older Women
This short haircut for older ladies offers a lot of versatility. You can curl your entire hair, or straighten it. Or you can make a mixture of curly and straight hair— the choice is all yours.
43. Bixie For Older Ladies
A haircut somewhere in between a pixie and a bob cut sounds pretty amazing, am I right? Well, it looks even better.
44. Icy Blonde Long Bob Cut For Older Women
Icy-blonde hair is incredibly easy to get when you’re naturally gray. For the first time ever, bleach won’t damage your hair structure as it would have before while you had darker hair.
45. Edgy Burnette Short Haircut For Older Women
If brunette hair color is too boring and simple for you, pair it with this daring chop. One thing is for sure: this hairstyle will put you under the spotlight.
46. Funky Colored Edgy Short Hairstyle For Older Women
Here’s a mixture of an edgy chop and a funky hair color. Combined together, it turns into an eye-catching hairstyle.
47. Short Hairstyle For Older Ladies With Tapered Neck
A short hairstyle with a tapered neck line is not just easy to maintain. It also shows your attractive neck and gives you a sensual vibe.
48. Short Haircut With Lowlights For Older Women
In this case, lowlights are woven into your hair. They’re a few shades darker than your base color, which makes this hairstyle so appealing.
49. Volumized Short Haircut For Older Women
The volumized crown is what gives this hairstyle richness, while the layers give it dimension. All in all, it seems it’s the perfect short haircut for older women.
50. Short Haircut With Highlights For Older Women
Pair your naturally gray hair with these astonishing blonde highlights if you want to wow everyone around you.
51. Rounded Bob Cut For Older Ladies
A rounded bob is one of those hairstyles that can never go out of style. This cut is the most flattering for women with thick hair.
52. Bob Cut For Older Ladies With Glasses
Do you see how the long, side-bangs go great with the glasses? It’s the combination you’ll absolutely love.
53. Asymmetrical Blonde Pixie Cut For Older Women
An asymmetrical blonde pixie cut can be sexy, but also look professional. It gives you tons of options, and it’s up to you which you’ll choose.
54. Middle Length Gray Hairstyle For Older Women
The length, the chop, the shape, the texture. Everything is perfectly balanced in this middle-length gray hairstyle for older women.
55. Short Hairstyle With An Undercut For Older Women
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Go to your hairdresser and ask for a haircut. If you end up don’t liking it, it will grow pretty soon.
56. Short Haircut For Women Over 60 With Thick Hair
If you’re one of the women who reached their 60s without thinning hair, don’t take that for granted. Instead, turn your hair into your biggest flex— because it really is.
57. Short Haircut With Shaved Sides For Older Women
You’re craving an undercut or shaved sides, but you’re scared of it being too edgy? In that case, start with subtly shaved sides, and see where you’ll end up.
58. Curly Bob Cut For Middle-Aged Ladies
If you’re looking for an ideal hairstyle you can wear on special occasions, but on a daily basis, as well, it seems that you’ve found one.
59. Low Maintenance Asymmetrical Short Haircut For Older Women
Is it possible to have a low-maintenance hairstyle that is astonishing at the same time? Well, don’t you see the proof?
60. Short Punk Hairstyle For Older Women
The punk rock star inside of you isn’t dead— it’s just been sleeping lately. Well, let’s wake her up with this brave hairstyle.
61. Pastel Pink Short Haircut For Older Women
If you’re looking for a trendy hair color for your short haircut, a pastel shade of pink should be your top pick. It will make you look funky, young, and careless.
62. Short Hairstyle With Feathered Neckline For Older Women
Here’s another short haircut for older women that was popular back in the 80s and its back in fashion now. Trust me when I tell you that this is one of the trendiest haircuts this season.
63. Violet Silver Short Haircut For Older Women
There are many beautiful shades of gray hair, but many women around the world consider this violet gray to be the most attractive one, especially when paired with a sassy short haircut like this.
64. Short Hairstyle With An Edgy Undercut For Older Ladies
A short haircut with an edgy haircut screams confidence. This is a low-maintenance look that will help you stand out from the crowd.
65. Multicolored Bob Cut For Older Ladies
If you want to show your individuality while still looking professional, just add a little splash of color to your elegant short haircut.
66. Silver Graduated Bob For Older Women
If you want a graduated bob, ask your hairdresser for stacked layers and a tapered back. This way, you’ll get a short haircut that is curved at the back, which gives it the illusion of volume.
67. Silver Wolf Cut For Older Women
You’re not looking at a modern cut here. Another great thing about a wolf cut is that it is flattering for round, oval, and square faces.
68. Short Haircut With Retro Curls For Older Women
This cut will give your hair a lot of body, while also providing it with a soft shape. Besides, it will make you look more glamorous than ever.
69. Messy Short Pixie Cut For Older Women
Here’s a pro tip: the shorter you go with the length of your hair, the more volume you’ll get. If you add a bit of messiness to the haircut, you’ll end up with a style you’ll never get tired of.
70. Ash Gray Short Haircut For Thin Fine Hair
Having both thin and fine hair is no longer the nightmare of your life, now that you’ve found the perfect cut for your hair type.
71. Mohawk Haircut For Older Women
How cool is this mohawk paired with a couple of shaved lines on the sides? If you want a more elegant look, just add a pair of fancy earrings and you’re good to go.
72. Bob Cut With Straight Bangs For Older Women
Trust me, cutting your bangs off isn’t such a big deal as everyone is trying to tell you. Actually, it’s one of the best ways to bring a fresh update to your entire look.
73. Caramel Blonde Bob For Older Women
Caramel blonde highlights will add an easy touch to your layered bixie cut. This hairstyle is the most flattering for thick-haired ladies.
74. Choppy Pixie Cut For Older Women
Choppy pixie has never looked sweeter than now when mixed with copper hair color. It’s a perfect blend of retro and modern.
75. Short Bob Cut For Women Over 50
No matter what kind of hair day you’re having, a short bob cut like this will always look effortless and trendy. It will help you look chic and sassy.
76. Short Haircut With Side Bangs For Older Women
Side bangs give your entire look a dash of mystery. Besides, let’s not disregard the versatility this haircut provides.
77. Short Gray Pixie With Choppy Bangs
Give your hair a boost with choppy bangs and achieve a modern wispy look in a blink of an eye. There is no much effort needed when it comes to this haircut.
78. Bob Cut With Beach Waves For Older Ladies
Now you can finally have beach waves throughout the entire year. This hairstyle is flirty and it will make you feel like a real-life Princess.
79. Copper Pixie Cut For Middle-Aged Women
If you’re a fiery and fierce woman, here is the perfect hairstyle for you. The only disadvantage of a copper pixie cut is the fact that you’ll have to maintain your hair color on a regular basis.
80. Short Bowl Cut For Older Women
A short bowl cut has never looked sexier! This is a contemporary version of the chop you were probably forced to wear as a kid. But this time, you’ll be the one to choose it!
81. Tousled Short Haircut For Older Women
The best thing about tousled hair is don’t have to brush it every day, let alone invest another type of effort into maintaining a perfect hairstyle.
82. Wavy Gray Bob Cut For Women Over 60
A wavy gray bob is always a visually appealing style, especially for women over 60. It will give you the voluminous lift and the width on the sides.
83. Tousled Textured Short Haircut For Older Women
A tousled short haircut is messy, careless, and most importantly, always trendy. If you want to keep your shape from being too round, ask your hairstylist to avoid too much layering on the crown.
84. Choppy Curly Pixie Cut For Older Women
A choppy curly pixie is on of the hottest trends this year, and you’ll fall in love with it the moment you see it. This haircut will give you a fresh make over!
85. Short Blonde Curly Pixie Cut For Older African American Women
If you’re a sassy and confident African American woman, please give this blonde, curly pixie a try. I promise you’ll never go back to your old hairstyle.
86. Short Gray Pixie Cut For Older Ladies With Long Sideburns
Adding long sideburns to your short haircut can transform your entire look. Instead of having a boring pixie, you end up with an edgy hairstyle.
87. Short Haircut With Curly Bangs For Middle-Aged Women
One thing is for sure: if you get a short haircut with long curly bangs, all eyes will be directed towards you! Add some highlights to it and you’re good to go.
88. Short Pixie For Older Women With Naturally Curly Hair
Do you have naturally curly hair? In that case, you’ve found yourself an ideal haircut. There is just one condition: stop dyeing it.
89. Short Haircut With Choppy Crown For Older Ladies
This choppy crown will give your face a lift, which makes it the best choice for round, and square faces. It is an effortless look that won’t take away much of your energy.
90. Short Haircut For Women Over 70
You’re looking at the best short haircut for women over 70. This should be your top pick if you’re into feminine, lady-like hairstyles.
91. Platinum Blonde Pixie For Older Women
Add a dramatic touch to a classic pixie cut with this platinum shade of blonde. It is a beautiful contrast to your dark skin.
92. Layered Volumized Pixie Cut For Older Women
It looks like we’ve gone a few decades back because volumized hair is a must in the hair industry these days. Just look how amazing this short haircut for older women looks.
93. Dark Violet Short Haircut For Older Women
Just a few baby lights in a violet color transform your salt and pepper pixie completely. They will certainly add a dash of fun to your look.
94. Asymmetrical Pink Bob With Extra Long Bangs For Older Women
There is just one word to describe an asymmetrical pink bob with extra long bangs: wild. It’s glamorous, edgy, and daring.
95. Two-Colored Pixie Cut For Middle-Aged Women
Red and violet combined with an eye-catching and modern cut are here to give you the most dramatical make over of your life.
96. Androgynous Short Haircut For Older Women
If you’re into androgynous haircuts, my advice is to keep things as simple as possible. Add some statement earrings or interesting eyewear for maximum effect.
97. Gray Pixie Cut With Dark Roots For Older Women
Let’s get one thing straight: these are not your typical dark roots. As you might see, the darker shades are only present in the nape of the neck area, which makes this hairstyle even more interesting.
98. Elegant Pixie Cut For Older Ladies
Who says that you must have long hair to look elegant and classy? This short haircut proves otherwise.
99. Swept-Back Pixie Cut For Older Women
A swept-back pixie cut for older women is a great low-maintenance style that will make your morning routine much easier.
100. Short Gray Haircut For Women Over 80
Ladies over 80 can look their best even if their hair is thinning. This gray haircut is just the style you need if you want to point out your beautiful facial features.
101. Long Gray Bob For Older Women
A long gray bob cut mixed with subtle blue highlights is a hairstyle nobody can stay indifferent to. It will frame your face gorgeously and make you feel more confident than ever.
102. Bob With Tapered Ends For Older Ladies
A bob with tapered ends is here to accentuate your jawline and cheek bones. Besides, the bangs offer you great versatility.
103. Silver Blowout Bob Cut For Older Women
I’ll be honest with you: you’ll need a regular blow-out if you want to keep this hairstyle perfect. But trust me when I tell you that it’s worth the trouble.
104. Pixie Cut With Baby Bangs For Middle-Aged Women
Baby bangs are here to open your face and give it a chance to shine as brightly as possible. It’s definitely a fun change to your dull appearance.
105. Bob Cut With Baby Bangs For Middle-Aged Women
Surprisingly, the baby bangs look awesome on a bob cut, as well. The contrast it offers is appealing to everyone and will get you the attention you want.
106. Edgy Short Haircut With Red Lowlights
An edgy red short haircut with red lowlights is a head-turner, to say to least. Even though this is not the easiest hairstyle to maintain, if you like it, you should give it a shot.
107. Asymmetrical Curly Pixie With Longer Bangs For Older Women
If you have curly hair and are looking for the perfect makeover, this is your sign to choose an asymmetrical curly pixie for older women. Just see this inspo pic and you’ll understand why.
108. Gray Mohawk For Older Ladies With Glasses
A gay mohawk is probably the best choice for ladies with glasses, especially if you choose to pair the haircut with a wild eyewear design.
109. Short Gray Curly Pixie Cut For Older Women
A short gray pixie might seem too boring, but hey, it’s a timeless classic for a reason, isn’t it? It’s low-maintenance, and it looks good on all face shapes.
110. A-Line Bob For Older Women With Straight Hair
If you have straight hair, an A-bob is a right haircut for you. All you’ll need is a regular trim every five to six weeks.
111. Volumized Rounded Bob For Middle-Aged Women
However, a rounded bob does need a bit more maintenance and styling. I suggest you get a rounded brush for those spectacular ends.
112. Wavy Short Bob For Older Women
A wavy short bob requires the least effort since the hairstyle looks messy. Instead of combing it with a brush, use your fingers.
113. Vintage Short Gray Haircut For Older Women
Here’s a perfect example that updos for short hair don’t look any less spectacular than those on long hair. If you’re looking for inspiration for an upcoming formal event, you’ve just found out.
114. White Short Haircut With Bangs For Older Women
It doesn’t matter if you want to look professional, casual, or elegant— this white short haircut has got you covered! It’s so versatile that you can never get tired of it.
115. Retro Short Hairstyle For Older Women
I’ll be honest with you: this hairstyle is difficult to achieve at home. But if you already have hair of this length, show this picture to your hairstylist before your next formal event.
116. High-Crown Pixie Cut For Older Women
Put all the accent on your face with this beautiful short hairstyle. A pixie like this is the most flattering for ladies with small foreheads.
117. Two-Toned Volumized Pixie Cut For Older Women
If you want a classic style, consider a two-toned volumized pixie cut. The layers will give your hair the shape and volume it needs.
118. Edgy Blonde And Copper Short Haircut For Older Women
How does the combination of copper, blonde, and an edgy short cut sound to you? Well, it doesn’t matter much since it looks awesome.
119. Blonde Bob Cut With Long Sideburns For Older Ladies
If you have a regular bob cut and want something more dramatic, add sideburns to your hairstyle. It will give life to your hair and help you stand out.
120. Pixie Cut With Extra Short Bangs For Older Women
Leave the strands on the crown a bit longer while keeping the bangs extra short to create a fun style you’ll absolutely love and to bring a unique touch to your hair.